Please use discretion when packing for your trip to Pathway for there is very limited space available for each lady. Below is a list of items that are allowed. There will only be a maximum of 4 feet of closet space for hanging clothes with space for shoes on the floor underneath. There will also be 3 dresser drawers available with space on top of dresser for personal items such as jewelry or picture frames. There will also be a small memory board/bulletin board available for a few tasteful family photos.
ITEMS ALLOWED FOR NEW RESIDENTS
- 1 plastic storage tub
- 1 laundry basket
- 1 twin size comforter set, including sheets, blanket, pillow
- Towels, washcloths
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items, such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, tampons, etc. and a container for them
- Bible, journal, notebook, pens, pencils, highlighters
- Ipod with headphones – Christian music only
- Christian Books – only a very few due to limited space
- Christian CDs – a few
- Shoes – 2 dress, 2 casual, flip-flops, tennis shoes
- Something to wear to bed at night (pajamas, gown)
- Casual clothes – jeans, sweats, modest t-shirts, modest shorts
- Dress clothes
- Modest swim suit
- Jacket/coat, sweater, hoodie
- Personal food/snack items – only a very small limited space is available for a few items
- Only generic laundry detergent is provided; if this is a problem for you, you may want to bring your own
- Only non-narcotic prescription medications approved by the director in original containers under your own name
All medications, including over the counter medicines, will be secured and dispensed by the staff according to the directions on the bottle. All personal money will also be secured by the staff and dispensed according to the need.
Please do not bring computer, cell phone, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia. Keep in mind that you and your belongings will be searched upon arrival.